Friday, July 24, 2009

Seriously?

I can’t really put into words what I feel. I have never been at a loss for words, and often times have too many to share. But right now, I can not seem to string together a series of words to create a coherent thought let alone a sentence.

There are no clear sound thoughts in my head. Just outbursts of pain, rage, confusion and disgust.

I am caught between the temptation of carrying out random acts of violence and random outburst of uncontrollable sobbing mixed with the painful songs of loss. What do I want? I have no idea. What do I need? See the answer to what I want.

Leave me alone and go away. Stay and hold me. Within the same breath, I’m hot and cold, in pain and numb, hungry and full, tired and wide awake and a loyal traitor. If I have never been before – I am now the epitome of a walking, talking, breathing, struggling to survive contradiction. A dichotomy, oxymoron and dark sadistic muse.

The need to assign blame is natural. But how natural is it to blame yourself for not having the strength to control others from putting you in a situation to assign unwarranted blame to yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment